Monday 31 March 2014

Monday Night Madness #7

Well, not so much madness tonight, more like I was pretty mad as my beautiful Bernina #2 would only sew backwards.   A bit of fiddling and it would only sew in one spot!
Brain wave...... try a fancy stitch.... oops forgot I had the quarter inch foot on, so broke my needle.  Did I have a spare? No.

Moving on, let's have a look at what the other mad Monday nighters were doing.


One broken needle. 

Mad AW working on control panels for Mad D's Robot bloke of the month quilt. 

Mad AM working on her first quilt.

Mad K working on knitted slippers.

Mad L working on D's robots.

Mad J knitting a baby cardigan. 

Mad S plugging away with her quilting. 

Mad D working on her robots
Back to Mad AW, control panel finished.  She started and nearly finished this amazing tea cosy.
Check her out on the link below.
http://seven-stitches.blogspot.co.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment